Custom Grown and Rooted in QualityDiscover More
WELCOME TO JAMES GREENHOUSES
James is passionate about supplying our wide selection of reliable starter material for perennial and annual programs. For more than 20 years, we’ve delivered the higher standard you’ve come to expect: consistent, well-developed liners, shipped safely, on time and in full. The liners delivered from our facility have been custom grown to order – the exact material you want, delivered when you want it.
FOR OUR EXPERTISE
- 22+ years perennial liner growing experience
- On-staff experts in propagation, growing and new genetics
- Lean manufacturing-based operations which yield exceptional liners while keeping costs in line
- Relationships with university researchers and the world’s top plant breeders
- Modern growing environment with programmable irrigation booms, recycling sub-irrigation, computerized environmental controls and heated floors.
- Evolving bio-control programs like predatory mites and nematodes to produce healthy, pest-free roses
- New plant introductions tailored to customer needs and growing conditions
- Regular facility upgrades – this year more than 1,000 LED growing lights were installed
- A myriad of shipping options to best suit each delivery, including boxed, palletized, and hand delivery.
- The lowest shipping damage claims in the industry
- On-staff manager dedicated to shipping, logistics, and follow-up
- Our own delivery trucks with climate control and real-time tracking
SPOTLIGHT: IN-DEPTH INFO, GROWING TIPS, STAFF PICKS + MORE
Amanda makes sure that we have everything needed to operate effectively and efficiently. She is responsible for managing the customer service team.
As customer service specialist, Christa keeps availability and order information flowing to James’ customers.
Working primarily on the accounting side of customer service, Jess keeps all invoicing and accounts payable up-to-date.
The behind-the-scenes conductor at James Greenhouses, Theresa facilitates the entire order process – from order placement to fulfillment.
Brandon is responsible for giving our plants their best start possible and ensuring healthy, vigorous liners and plugs.
As shipping manager, Gerald is the man behind packaging and shipping. He makes sure James’ plants arrive safely and on schedule.
Plant Trials Manager
Heather puts new varieties through their paces in field and container trials. She also is responsible for inspecting and virus testing all incoming plant material.